Welcome to our website www.nityafoods.in (the Site).
For Nitya Foods, your privacy and the security of your personal information we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take suitable measures to keep them safe.
Below you will find information on the processing by Nitya Foods of your personal data in relation to your browsing www.nityafoods.in and the use of the services offered. For detailed information on how Nitya Foods manages your personal data, please read this Privacy Notice in full.
Some services may be subject to different legal terms, in which case we will provide you with all relevant information from time to time.
The categories of personal data that Nitya Foods collects and processes when you browse on the Nitya Foods website are written below:
- we collect the personal data you provide us when you fill out one of the contact forms of www.nityafoods.in;
- we collect the personal data you provide us when you request a service offered.
- we collect the personal data you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter service.
- we collect information about your browsing on www.nityafoods.in, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers;
- in the event that you provide Nitya Foods with personal data of third parties, for example in cases where you decide to request information on behalf of a friend, upon notification, Nitya Foods will make sure to deliver the privacy information to the third party at the time of the first communication. We remind you that the use of personal data by third parties is subject to the regulations on the protection of personal data.
- We inform you that Nitya Foods does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access www.nityafoods.in and use the services offered by Nitya Foods, you declare that you are of legal age
Who Process The Data
Your personal data will be processed by Nitya Foods internal staff specifically trained and authorized for processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police forces and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public safety, to allow Nitya Foods to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Purpose Of Use
Nitya Foods collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- subject to your express consent, management of your requests to Nitya Foods, using the personal data you provide to satisfy your requests for information and requests for assistance;
- subject to your express consent, provision of the services offered on www.nityafoods.in. To this end, Nitya Foods needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you;
- subject to your express consent, we may use the personal data you have provided to us for commercial communications on our products and services in order to update you on news, offers, promotions and other communications regarding the company and the brands connected to it;
- subject to your express consent, we may use your contacts in the context of statistical research, opinion polls and market research in order to improve our services, our products, our activities and the relationship with our users;
- we process personal data relating to your navigation such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page, i.e., traffic, to an extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure network and information security;
- subject to your express consent, on the personal data collected, we can use automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, including behavioural analysis for promotional and advertising purposes; the creation of lists for promotional purposes, for example for the use and activation of personalized and public audiences, deemed similar, and similar activities on Facebook, Google and other adequately selected platforms that offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the relevant regulations processing of personal data; the creation of lists for commercial communication; the creation of lists for sending newsletters; the development of profiles for the provision of targeted and personalized services for the customer’s needs. These profiling mechanisms do not base decisions that have legal effects and do not significantly affect the natural persons involved in a similar way.
In relation to all the activities indicated above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools, in full compliance with current legislation on the subject.
Revocation of consent, access to data and other rights
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Nitya Foods. Find below their general description and how to exercise them.
- Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be corrected, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to the following activities: the fulfilment of your requests for information and requests for assistance; for the performance of one of the services offered by www.nityfoods.com; for carrying out promotional and commercial activities; for carrying out statistical research, opinion polls and market research; for the activation and use of automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, which do not base decisions that have legal effects and do not similarly significantly affect the natural persons involved.
- Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, Nitya Foods will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the deletion of your personal data. Once your request has been received and examined, if legitimate, we will promptly cease processing and delete your personal data.
- Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case, Nitya Foods will continue to keep your personal data but will not process them, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions provided by law. You can obtain the limitation of processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data no longer serves us but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, during the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Request your data or transfer them to a person other than Chegu Foods (“right to data portability”). You can request to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can, upon your request, transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “privacy-policy”.
To ensure that our users’ data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be sure of your identity.